1.22.2010

The Priesthood in my home

I just realized something:  I have a husband who holds the Priesthood.

I'm stressing out a bit over a photography project I can't tell anyone about (yes, it's a secret). 
Side note: My husband is, in my eyes, the greatest man in the world.  He made every meal yesterday without help, and did the dishes, AND almost did it again today.
I flopped down at the dinner table after a phone conversation about this project, looked at him, and said,
"Hunny, I think I need a blessing."
And do you know what he said?
"Okay."
I learned from a good friend of mine that when you get a blessing, you should write it down, that way "God knows He can trust you to remember what He says, so He'll say more."  I just finished translating and typing up my scrawl.

I am SO grateful I have a husband whom I can turn to at any moment and ask for a Priesthood blessing.  And it's all what I needed to hear, even though I didn't want to hear some of it.  Heavely Father is in control.

No comments: